Planning is the key to successfully and legally optimizing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax savings strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
We will research our conclusions to ensure transaction compliance.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
· Grow and preserve assets by optimizing tax liability.
· Defer income so you can keep more money now and pay taxes later.
· Reduce taxes on your income to keep more of what you make.
· Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
· Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
· Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow wealth faster.
· Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can make the most of your retirement savings.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
· Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
· Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to utilize a lower rate.
· Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
· Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state (or both) taxing entities.
· Creatively implementing tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Many of our clients have experienced tax reductions through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.