The Unique Consulting Group
Cooper CPA Group, PC can coordinate a collaborated team of professionals (“Consulting Group”) representing each business discipline to assist clients with the implementation and execution of a more efficient business infrastructure. Our initial focus surrounds business strategy, goals, objectives and long-term planning. Subsequently, we manage the execution process to increase the opportunity of a successful outcome.
We will then coordinate your succession including a letter of intent, buy/sell agreement, business valuation, quality of earnings analysis, due diligence, and negotiate a successful buy/sell transaction. Our ultimate goal is to maximize value.
What makes the Consulting Group unique?
1. We are a collaborated group of professionals.
a. Each specializing in different business disciplines.
b. When engaged, the right hand always knows what the left hand is doing.
c. It is an orchestrated team approach.
i. The team meets regularly so there is a global understanding of each members skill set and range of talent.
ii. The client services will be discussed by the team throughout the engagement.
2. We will prepare a defined roadmap for execution versus a voluminous report that will potentially never be read by management.
a. This roadmap will have defined process and procedures by business discipline to assist you with an efficient and effective growth pattern.
How can the Consulting Group improve your business operations?
We are a result-driven organization of collaborative professionals. Our plan is to exceed your expectations with the processes, procedures, and overall functionality implemented during our engagement.
- Increase overall effectiveness in the business operations.
- Create a defined company strategy along with defining goals and objectives that will enhance your future success.
- Increase cash flow.
- Expansion of revenue streams.
- Improve profit margins.
- Controlled operating expenses.
- Create financial reports to assist and navigate your business in a successful path.
- A tailored human resource team to enhance overall company effectiveness and efficiency.
- Create a defined risk management plan.
- Bring operations, legal, and accounting in alignment.
- Increase business value.
How can the members of the Consulting Group affect you – the business owner?
- Reduce stress.
- Create a defined roadmap where you can focus on important daily activities that will lead to future success.
- Increase personal wealth.
- More free time.
- A solid, defined succession plan.
- Security for your family, employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Peace of mind.
- You will have a well-managed business.
- Prepare for succession or transition of planning.
Consulting Group Engagement – what does it look like?
1. The client will complete the assessment sheet.
2. A member of the Cooper CPA Group, PC team will meet with the client to discuss the business assessment.
a. Answers will be discussed to ensure the correctness and completeness of the assessment.
3. Based on the answers provided in the completed assessment, an action plan will be created by the Cooper CPA Group, PC team.
a. The plan will be organized by business area.
b. Attention will be given first to areas with high impact and almost immediate positive outcome.
c. Each team member will create a plan applicable to their area of expertise.
d. The Consulting Group team will meet and organize the plan as a team.
4. The action plan will be presented to the client by the Consulting Group.
5. If the plan is accepted by the client the team will start the execution process.
6. The process will be measured monthly and discussed by the team.
a. A monthly status meeting will also be held with the client.
7. Quarterly reports will be generated that define the outcome of all services being rendered by each team member.
a. A collated report will be submitted and discussed with the client.
i. The team members rendering services should be present for the quarterly meeting.
ii. Services to be rendered for the next quarter should also be presented at the quarterly meeting.
8. At each year-end, a calculation of value should be generated and presented to the client.
a. If we are doing our job it should report an increase.
9. An annual assessment should be generated to determine the services to be rendered in the next fiscal year end.