Reconciling your business checking account each month allows us to keep your bank account, accounting database, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us manage your account each month allows us to keep a close eye on your business.
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow." As a business owner, I'm sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and it can even kill your business. If you've ever had to beg and borrow to cover tomorrow’s payroll, you know what we mean.
Our cash management service allows you to...
· Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
· Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
· Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding of where your money was spent.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. We also provide...
· Help in obtaining an appropriate line of credit
· Cash collection acceleration techniques
· Proven effective collection policies
· Proven effective payment policies
· Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on idle cash